Chapter 4


Dear diary,
 
Image result for jack kills a pig lord of fliesThe best thing ever happened! I became the best hunter ever, I killed a pig. Oh boy you should've seen the blood! But of course these selfish children want all the attention, they can never let me have my moment! All they can talk about is that stupid ship passing by. I understand it was my job to keep the fire going but it was my turn to do it, Sam and Eric were supposed to! They didn’t have to go hunting with me, they also have free will, they could've said no! Whatever they're just jealous cause they're not a great hunter like me.

Image result for jack punches piggy lord of flies
I'm so proud of myself. It's the first pig I killed! Nothing can rain on my parade, not even Piggy. He really had the nerve to confront me! That's why I punched him right in the gut and then broke his glasses. I bet that'll make him learn to be quiet next time. Oh boy and then he tried to eat the meat that I hunted. These boys need to learn to respect me or else.
 
Hopefully next time no one tries to mess with me, but I think he learned his lesson. I am not afraid of no animal or human, they will all get hit or even worse … killed. But that’s all I got for today, you'll being hearing from me soon.

Sincerely,
Jack

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts