Chapter 6

Dear diary,

Image result for beastie lord of the fliesThese boys and their foolish beast. Apparently Sam and Eric "saw" it, but their description of it was sort of weird they mentioned something about big claws and eyes. I still don't believe it but as you already know they have an odd obsession with it.

Image result for cave lord of the fliesWe all end up having to look for it, besides the Littluns and Piggy. Guess what! Ralph made ME leader of the search groups. Eventually we reach a part of the island that none of us have ever explored before. We come across a hill with small caves. I have to admit this is nerve wrecking but I still mustn't show any fear, I'm their leader ... I mean search leader. At one point Ralph goes into the cave by himself, he seemed so calm and relaxed. I decided to join him.
Image result for jack leader lord of the flies cartoon
But exploring it with him felt weird and different, as if we were becoming friends. But of course he ruins the moment. He starts getting mad at everyone and tells them we can't play around. Boy does that kid have a temper. That's all for today.

Signed,
Jack

Comments

Popular Posts