Chapter 7


Dear diary,
 
Image result for pig hunting lord of the fliesMy mind just runs on great ideas! I suggested while we're looking for the beast we should also go pig hunting. It's a win-win situation. I get to hunt my pigs and they get to look for their bloody beast. Thankfully all the boys agreed to do it, I'm not surprised though why wouldn’t they agree? And boy it was great, Ralph finally hunted. I hope he finally sees why I get so much Joy out of it. But I hope I never see Ralph hunt again, that was horrible.
 
We all decided to play a game, it was called boar. The basics of it was too just jab him with the spear, we almost killed the boy. We honestly should just use a Littlun next time, they're practically useless. I mean they barely do anything, anyone can catch fruit. But not everyone can hunt like me, take Ralph as an example woo wee that was a mess.

Image result for beast lord of the fliesBut there was one thing that frightened me … the beast. It's real, I saw it with my own eyes. It had big eyes, big claws, and it made an odd noise. We couldn’t stay there anymore, ralph, roger, and I we ran down to inform the group. The beastie is real … wish us luck.

Sincerely,
Jack

Comments

Popular Posts