Chapter 11


Dear diary,
 
Image result for castle rock lord of the fliesThis boy is working up my nerves. Ralph really tried to go to the castle rock to try convince us to let him be leader, now who in the world does he think he is?! He tried to blow the conch as if we care about that stupid thing that has no meaning at this point. Then he tried to demand me, no it doesn’t work like that. That’s why we captured Sam and Eric, who's on his side now? Piggy? Hm not for long.

Image result for rock lord of the fliesI am sick and tired of these boys. That’s why Roger threw a huge rock at him! You should've seen it! It was amazing, it landed perfectly which ended up killing him. The last person on Ralph side is gone, what is he going to do now? He has absolutely no one. Wasn’t that his little friend? Why didn’t he try to save him? Oh well, who cares.
 
Image result for sam and eric lord of the fliesIt took a while to get Sam and Eric to submit to my authority. But of course like always I got my way! There is one left, we need to get rid of Ralph. Don’t you worry though, my boys and I got this. See you soon my dear friend.

Sincerely,
Jack

Comments

Popular Posts