Chapter 10


Dear diary,
 
Image result for jack lord of the flies cartoonMy tribe is only getting bigger and bigger! Everyone besides Sam and Eric and a couple of those stupid littluns joined. The best part about my tribe is punishment, since I'm the leader I get to do absolutely anything I want. I guess you can say I'm powerful. I tied and beat up Wilfred, he deserved it. It also made an amazing example of what will happen if one of my boys try to betray me or act up.

Image result for glasses lord of the fliesOf course I have to continue protecting my tribe, I decided that we still need to be watching out for the beast. What if it comes back, or is just in disguise? On my watch nothing will happen to us! We have fear of nothing and I can guarantee that. But just in case Ralph is planning something against us, we must attack first! That’s why Roger, Maurice, and I attacked them at night and stole their precious little glasses.

Image result for night lord of the flies
Well as you can see, everything is perfectly going my way. Under my control everything will be in control and nothing bad will happen to my boys and I. I'll update you very soon, hopefully nothing sneaky occurs.

Sincerely,
Jack

Comments

Popular Posts