Chapter 8


Dear diary,
 
Image result for jack lord of the flies cartoonImage result for jack's tribe lord of the fliesYou know what, I'm feeling a little rebellious. You know what I got that Ralph will never have? GOOD LEADERSHIP. He wishes he was me! That's why I suggested that he shouldn't a leader. At first they were a little iffy about it but you know I got my way. In the night they snuck just to join me! This is going to be great.
 
Image result for pig on a stick lord of the fliesAs a start to a new tribe, we must show no fear. As an offering to the beast we gave him a pigs head. We killed the pig, bashed her in … sorry I'm getting off topic it's just a very catchy tune. As I was saying, we killed the pig, cut its head and put it on a stick. Oh boy you should've seen! I'm really starting to rub off on these kids. Roger has learned so much from me, he shoved a spear in a place no one would want it to be in.

We had the greatest feast, Ralph and Piggy were basically jealous! They wouldn’t be in this position if Ralph just gave me full leadership. Hm that must suck  but hey better for me of course. Let's hope that my tribe continues being successful.

Sincerely,
Jack

Comments

Popular Posts