Chapter 9


Dear Diary,
 
Image result for jacks party lord of the fliesWell well well I guess you can say I'm eventful. My boys and I were having quite a great party, whoever wasn’t there sure missed out. We had about everything, most importantly meat. I bet the other little tribe doesn’t have meat. Of course Ralph and Piggy crawled my way. I decided to be pleasant and command that someone give them meat. But then this rude child tried to say he's leader! He sure doesn’t act like one, therefore he isn't one! Last time i checked he couldn’t even provide anything. Meanwhile I can, I bet he wishes he were me.
 
Image result for lord of the flies chapter 9More importantly we found the beast. This weird child kept going on and on saying that he is "Simon" and explaining an odd story. We all decided to kill him, it was for the best. He was most likely the beast. Anyways problem resolved I guess and if not oh well. But the storm came, we all need shelter I'm not exactly sure what to do but I bet I'll find a solution.

Image result for mountain lord of the fliesThe weird thing was something fell from the side of the mountain… of course everyone got scared and ran away. I just can't stop think about it. We will find out soon, I'll be back eventually.

 
Signed,
Jack

Comments

Popular Posts