Chapter 2


Dear diary,

Well hello, I hate fear I hate it. I should've never flinched, I was given an opportunity and of course I missed it. That malicious disgusting pig got away. I was given one job and ugh I'm so disappointed in myself. But I promise, next time that will NOT happen again. I will have no fear in killing next time I swear. Later on at the assembly, I suggested that we have rules … and a lot of them and if they are broken oh boy they won't know what's coming for them.

Image result for jack climbing the mountain lord of the fliesThese fools made me climb a pointless mountain. Little did I know it wasn’t so pointless. There's food, drinks, and bathing water it's great! We can perfectly live here, as long as we get alone but I'm not so sure that’s going to be able to happen. We can't even protect each other, we just can't! This fool piggy already let a little one out of his sight. He had one job, just one!

Hopefully next time everyone can just do what they were assigned, even me. Life without no adults has been tragic, I want to go back to my normal life. Well that's all for today my friend. Wish me luck

Sincerely,
Jack
Image result for jack and the pig lord of the flies

Comments

Popular Posts