Chapter 1

Dear Diary,

Hello, well its been a swell week. First I got in a plane crash, and landed on what we think is an island. Second, there are no adults. I'm not sure if the others realized or processed this, but we only have each other. We are all around 14 years and under, we never spent a day without someone protecting us and making sure we're doing well.

Then these fools decided to make Ralph leader. Which I don't understand, I bet he can't sing a C-sharp note like I can. But whatever, I still landed an important job. I was assigned to be a main hunter.

Simone and I were sent to explore the island and see if there is anything we can eat. And there it was, a wild pig. I pulled my knife out to kill it... I just couldn't it seemed barbaric. But of course the filthy animal escapes and runs away. I promise myself, I will no longer be afraid to kill.

Sincerely,
Jack

Comments

  1. That was an amazing entry buddy! You really sound like Jack because of the tone of desperation. It also reminded me of that important event where Jack wants to kill the pig and is his holy priority at this point. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts